The Corporate Support Executive will work with our team of fundraising professionals to solicit financial support from businesses and organizations in the form of underwriting and sponsorship as well as through video production services. Responsibilities include calling, appointment scheduling, making presentations as well as maintenance and growth of accounts. Duties also include all aspects of underwriting activities, such as the development, execution and servicing of agreements, records maintenance, research, analysis, and reporting.
- Attend networking events and perform intentional networking practices
- Assist with all special events and fundraisers to insure maximum sponsorship
- Represent Lakeshore in a positive and professional manner at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Development
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent sales/business experience
- Demonstrated success in reaching revenue goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Superb relationship builder
- Self confident, flexible and creative approaches to challenges and opportunities
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and willing to travel locally as needed
- Knowledge of the nonprofit fundraising
- Knowledge and passion for public broadcasting
- Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM systems
- Competitive compensation package focused on growth
- Targeted sales training and dedicated management support
- Team of smart, creative and collaborative people
- Core values that include a commitment a healthy work-life balance and mutual trust, dignity and respect
- Competitive benefits plans: Medical, dental, vision, disability and life; Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
This position works 40 hours per week Monday – Friday; some weekends and evenings may be required.
This position offers a base salary plus commission and mileage reimbursement.
Please email resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please. EOE.