WNIN Tri-State Public Media
WNIN is looking for a Digital Marketing/Communication Specialist to coordinate the planning, execution and optimization of WNIN’s Members Services fundraising program. You will be responsible for outreach to WNIN’s membership base and to the WNIN audience. You will work on content marketing through all platforms of this multi-media station. You’ll play a large role in acquiring new members and retaining current members as well as the creation, implementation and distribution of information and materials targeted to current and prospective major donors as well as potential event and theater audiences. The ideal candidate should have some public relations, marketing and web based experience and be eager to learn and grow their skill set in this hands-on role that will truly impact the mission of WNIN.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for content marketing and public relations, excellent analytical and organizational skills, and a strong interest in creating and maintaining strong relationships with WNIN members, donors and volunteers. The ability to take knowledge and transform it into exciting and useful messages, and disseminate it to the right audiences through the best distribution channels is important.
WNIN is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Work closely with the Director of Member Services to coordinate all communications for revenue streams which includes direct mail, website/social media, and on air pledge.
- Create materials including direct mail, constant contact, email marketing, web content for Member Services.
- Coordinate events for affinity groups like Kids Club, Major Donors, and volunteers for donor cultivation.
- Create graphic designs to enhance marketing materials and fundraising strategies.
- Produce and manage a digital WNIN Member Guide
- Analyze data from our database to target audience for fundraising campaign appeals.
- Designs, develops, tests and publishes new web pages to web site in compliance with industry standards. Ensures that assigned area/service is stable, well designed, effective to use, up-to-date, and properly maintained.
- Provide general support to overall Development department as assigned, including but not limited to events/theater; social media and web content and corporate development to increase fundraising revenue.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for creative writing and graphic design to enhance the member experience.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing best practices.
- Knowledge of constant contact and google analytics.
- Responsible and works independently to achieve team goals.
- Ability to create campaigns that will utilize written, on air, web and social media platforms to optimize fundraising plan.
- Manage and prioritize multiple tasks to meet deadlines for campaigns.
- Able to problem solve, be resourceful, flexible, accurate, an eye for detail and has strong analytical ability.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment while maintaining a positive attitude, sense of humor, and desire to learn.
- 1-2 years of experience in public relations or marketing communications with an emphasis on web design and creating web content is desired but not required.
- College graduate with a degree in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism, English, or business is desired.
WNIN Tri-State Public Media, Inc.
Two Main Street
Evansville, IN 47708
Job Title: Marketing/Communication Specialist
Work Hours: Full-Time
Work Days: Monday – Friday and as needed
Send resume & cover letter.
Reference Job #0820 in cover letter.